Welcome to Oakville Yacht Squadron…
|| Whether you are an avid racer, family cruiser or just interested in learning to sail, the Oakville Yacht Squadron has much to offer. We are a family club. One membership covers the entire family and includes a wide range of activities from sailing lessons to club cruises, racing to “just messing about in boats”. The Oakville Yacht Squadron is a club for every type of sailor. To keep our costs down, we operate as a self-help club. Everyone pitches in to get the work done – and we have fun doing it. Located on the West Side of Sixteen-Mile Creek, just south of the Lakeshore Road Bridge, the Oakville Yacht Squadron is one of the prettiest spots in town.
- March 6 – TGIF – Dinner and a Movie, open at 6pm, movie at 8pm.
- March 13 – TGIF – Dinner and a Movie, open at 6pm, movie at 8pm.
- March 20 – TGIF – Dinner and a Movie, open at 6pm, movie at 8pm.
- March 26 – Seaview at 3pm
- March 27 – Cards night at the Pub
- March 27 – TGIF – Dinner and a Movie, open at 6pm, movie at 8pm.
- April 11 – The Commodore’s Ball
- Pub Night – Every Thursday
- Ladies’ Seaview – 3:00 pm on the last Thursday of every month, February through November